The Seven Question Code Review beinhaltet eine Übersicht aus sieben Fragen, die man sich als Java-Entwickler über seinen Code stellen sollte.
The 7 question Java Code Review
- Are your equals() and hashcode() methods implemented correctly? (and there is a precise definition of correct...)
- Do you have a build process independent of an IDE?
- Do your methods that return collections wrap them as unmodifiable?
- Are any exceptions either caught, logged, and handled appropriately or passed up the calling stack?
- Do you know all of the third party libraries your project depends upon, and their version numbers?
- Do you have unit tests that adequately exercise your code?
- Do any of your packages have circular dependencies?